WHAT DATA DO WE OBTAIN FROM YOU
We only have access to the information voluntarily provided by you through various means of communication such as email, contact us form, newsletter, order submission, subscription, call, payment, promotion, social media platforms, account creation, and other potential means. We ascertain that the data collected by us will not be sold or rented to any third party, organization, trust, or company. We may collect the following information from you:
- We collect general information regarding you which may include your name, age, gender, email, contact number(s), educational qualification, photos, videos, etc.
- We may also gather data on your medical conditions and the drugs you are currently taking to cope with your problem.
- If you order our product(s) we may be able to collect your address information, zip postal code, and alternate contact details.
- We may also track your I.P. address (when you review our product), operating system, browser type, and the current location when GPS is enabled.
- You may also get a situation where you need to provide data about others while endowing them with our product(s).
What We Do With Your Data
We normally don’t believe in sharing any of your information with third parties. Nor, we do the business of selling your account to earn benefits. Nevertheless, we may share some of your information with our trusted authorities in some specific conditions. Those authorities are abiding to safeguard the information that we provide.
- When you place an order, we share your information with our logistic/courier partner(s) to fulfill your requirements.
- Your data can be shared with our subsidiaries to build a better service.
- We may share or use your data to resolve the dispute(s) related to your orders, defective products, and other mishappenings.
- We also use your data to give you the best user experience, services, and information.
- Your personal information and data can be used to promote our services, sites, products, and eBooks.
- If we need to communicate with you, we use your data such as Name, Contact Numbers, and Emails to get in touch with you.
- We rightfully use your data to prevent fraud and other threats.
- To comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
- We may also look for your data to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims.
- We may also utilize your information to conduct research and analysis.
How We Protect Your Data
We have strong security measures to protect your data from being misused. We and all our partners abide by the federal law of data protection. We use a fully secured payment gateway to protect your payment-related details.
You can choose not to share any of your information with us, however, you may not be able to use some of our features.
If you wish you can ask us to completely delete your data, for doing that just drop us a mail at [email protected]
We will be happy to help you.
We may keep all of your data as long as your consent is with us. Once you choose to take your consent back we will erase all your data. To take your consent back just write to us at [email protected].
About Your Rights
Since we collect information about you, you have the right to know what information we are currently possessing. Federal law gives you the right to restrict us from using your information for marketing purposes. You have the right to ask us to stop sending you promotional emails, messages, or calls.
You also have the right to update any incomplete or incorrect information about you. You may ask us to provide you with a copy of the data we have.
If you want to exercise any of your rights with us we are open to helping you at [email protected].
This website (drsebijournal.org) may contain links to other websites that are not controlled or operated by us. We don’t have any control over the content, material, or other information published on other websites. If you follow those links and leave this website (drsebijournal.org), you do so at your own peril.
Under no circumstances or state of affairs shall we have any liability to you for any loss or damage of any of your article, health complications, or the onset of any disease incurred as a result of the use of the website or due to reliance on any information published on this website. Your use of the site (Dr Sebi Journal) and your reliance on any of the content published on the site is solely at your own peril.